WordPress generates a post for each image I upload. On my site I got a picture assigned to the header: https://autowaschplatz.at/contact/. The image is separately browsable via https://autowaschplatz.at/person-using-macbook-3747202/. How can I disable/hide this feature so search engines won’t find those sites?
Bài viết liên quan
- - if in category but only with post meta
- - How to create user’s profile where he could add intresting for him posts?
- - Remove last line of all posts in WordPress
- - Imagify / Image Optimization for theme inline div background?
- - how to create a shortcode from a variable in plugin
- - Can’t identify why code can’t get attached images thumbnails urls
- - Infinite looping next post link within a certain category on a post