I would like to execute some php code when permalinks updated, I think some plugins I’m using them updates permalinks programmatically sometime and this breaks my some slug rewrite settings, at this point I need to run code when permalinks updated. Is there any filter or event listener to make me able to this.
Bài viết liên quan
- - How to generate alt attributes with php / filters?
- - 404 when using add_permastruct()
- - Need Help Correct Regular Expression Redirect Code
- - Hide products based on user role and category
- - Custom post type category, taxonomy and URL rewrite problem
- - rewrite .htaccess on wordpress to subdirectory
- - URL Category not 404