I wanted to use WP-CLI commands in my putty WordPress 5.5.1 & Ubuntu 20.04 Droplet but “When I use Wp commands without –allow-root then It shows an error that you are accessing as the root user,” and I know it’s un-secure to use –allow-root. Please Can anyone help me in accessing wp commands in my Putty without –allow-root.
Bài viết liên quan
- - Pagination not working on archive.php template?
- - WP_Query question: Natural Sort Order for WooCommerce products
- - error 404 on pagination when modifying a new wp_query argument ‘post_per_page’
- - Custom query give me 404 when paginate
- - How to exclude child categories from multiple parents in WP_Query?
- - How to display only 1 post of many child-categories in the Parent Category page of Woocommerce
- - WP_Query doesn’t work properly in CPT-UI