I’ve browsed all the other questions that could be related to this and still can’t find the answer. My code is only displaying the results of the loop in the first tab, but won’t show it in the second tab. Can’t figure out why. See code below:
Bài viết liên quan
- - Loop two different category WP_Query
- - issue with if/elseif in_array inside foreach loop display only one post
- - How to include two disjoint (NO parent–> child relationship) Custom taxonomy in permalink of a Custom post type?
- - Database query and get_user_meta return incorrect data
- - Include default sub-menus with custom admin menus via `show_in_menu`
- - Template category.php with page (no posts)
- - How to make a list of companies’ information and display them to user, using custom post types and a custom taxonomy?