I have pagination with next/previous links but I also would like to show numbers so the user can click on 2, 3, 4 etc. Pagination seems more tricky with WP_User_Query as there isn’t any default WordPress pagination for this as far as I know. The below works correctly as far as I can tell for the next and previous links.
Bài viết liên quan
- - How to get an array of years from all of the search results, and use it to filter by year the paginated loop?
- - Custom post taxonomies as tax_query terms?
- - Shortcode for custom query not returning results when attributes are added
- - how to know when the user is in specific part of the website and when he leaves that part and display the data in the admin dashboard
- - Doing $wpdb->get_results returns NULL, doing the same query in my DB returns correct value
- - get_the_author_meta(‘ID’) not working in wp_Query author.php
- - I need 4 random pages from 4 categories (1 from each category) and two totally random pages