What I need to do is redirect only some of the sites in my multisite installation to use HTTP instead of HTTPS. Currently my setup has been so that every site redirects to HTTPS but I can’t seem to figure out how to force only some sites to go over HTTP. How would I achieve this?
Bài viết liên quan
- - WordPress Multisite Layered Admins
- - How to tweak page links in WordPress Multisite
- - How to allow forward slash(/) and dash(-) in wordpress username.?
- - Is it possible to have many WordPress sites running by different wp-config files?
- - Redirection from a specific page for users logged in but not with membership
- - Is there a way to change the default theme of a multisite for new registered users?
- - Hide Login information in Account settings in Buddy Boss