We are facing a very strange issue with our WP instance. At random intervals, the WP permalink structure gets reset to the default settings, and then we get 404s on all custom pages like events, member-profile, podcast, etc. Only saving the Permalink structure again makes the issue go away. So, anyone has any clues how this may be resolved ?
Bài viết liên quan
- - Custom permalink structure for custom post types including multiple taxonomy
- - Post slug cannot be edited after add add_rewrite_rule
- - rewrite the url keeping the previous one
- - How to make mydomain.com/[post_typeA]/[post_nameB]/[post_nameA] not 404: custom post types rewrite rules. ([PostTypeA]/[ParentPage]/[ChildPage])
- - Looking to Have Custom Permalink For One Post Category, Removing The Base
- - Why wordpress rewrite my custom URL?
- - Redirect default pagination page to template page’s pagination