I need a method to the specific user role images (e.g. author) upload to other media library (e.g. “wp-content/uloads/authors/”), not the original “wp-content/uploads/year/months…” folder, while the other user roles uploaded images folder’s does not change.
Bài viết liên quan
- - Adding Post Thumbnail to Metro Pro Theme
- - how automatically show the image title before the image caption/description in a wordpress gallery?
- - Trying to generate a CSS file in wordpress uploads folder
- - Best way to allow overwriting images shipped with the plugin?
- - Saving user meta “member_id” based on user role
- - How to update the delete user confirmation form?
- - Featured Image .svg height and width 1px only